Instagram is the most used application these days. There are various reasons as to why people use it so much. There are different account holders of instagram who have a number of followers from different places. A very important factor is that the Instagram followers differ in time zones which show why one needs to schedule one’s instagram posts properly. This is a great trick for enhancing followers and staying regular with the posts.
List of best schedule:
Here is a list of proper best timings when one can post on Instagram. This result was concluded after a deep analysis of 12 million Instagram posts from around the world.
- Monday —- 6a.m., 10a.m. and 10p.m.
- Tuesday—- 2a.m., 4a.m. and 9a.m
- Wednesday—- 7a.m., 8a.m. and 11p.m.
- Thursday—- 9a.m., 12p.m. and 7p.m.
- Friday—- 5a.m., 1p.m. and 3p.m.
- Saturday—- 11a.m., 7p.m. and 8p.m.
- Sunday—-7a.m.,8a.m. and 4p.m
Time is crucial!
In 2018, algorithm was updated by instagram which has made “time” a very significant factor. It now matters a lot “when” are the photos or videos uploaded on any account. But, the algorithm has to be defeated in 2020. There is only one way to do that. Focus must be shifted on the majority of followers being online. In this way, the posting time can be optimized. This is quite helpful to put your content in front of them as when they scroll down, the can see what you posted and give likes to your posts. Your personalized time must be fit enough for posting. Another way to reach more likes and followers is by hacking your algorithm.
What are different ways to find best posting time?
Following features can turn out to be helpful:
- Posting times can automatically be calculated through “Later’s best time to post”. You must know about the location gender, age and status on social media. Don’t forget to make your profile on instagram especially the creator profile that helps you to use the studio dash board. The key insights of your followers can be tracked if you have subscribed to the paid plans of Later. This is a victory for your content strategy. your audience data plays a critical role. Your posts can easy be scheduled if you have a complete and clear understanding of your best time.
- Make a research on time zones and keep a check on majority of followers being online. Instagram insights are a big deal. Your engagement on instagram regarding your posts needs to be jotted down as a record. Create a spread sheet and make things easy for yourself. Follow a trick of opting five different times in one week. For instance if your followers stay online form 5pm to 6 pm then your posts must pop up at 5 pm, 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, 9pm. You can note down the numbers of like and comments received by each post on the spread sheet. Do not forget to mention the posting date and time as well. Keep switching the times of your post every day of the week.
- Keep posting at different slots and take a look at the results.
What is the shortcut?
If you don’t want to go through this long process and need a good data directly then there is a platform that can help you i.e. “Later”. It gives best personalized timings itself if you are involved in its business.
Rules to consider
Although there are no fixed rules for the time of post on instagram but here are some tips to keep in mind.
- Priority to the new content must be given. People get bored with the old content continuously appearing on their feed. Therefore continuous adjustment for current algorithm is needed. This shows how much the post has been viewed by people. The weight has been shifted on the posting time causing more influence on people rather than the post itself.
- If you need people to like your posts of and on make sure to upload photos or videos at appropriate time.
You may be having Instagram followers from all over the world but if you want to promote your account then make sure you keep a check on time zones of your followers. This can help you gain more reach globally.