Windows play an important, if not the most significant part in the outlook of your house and maintaining them in good shape is a vital activity in the maintenance of your home. The windows, big or small, need to be cleaned twice or thrice each year to give a sophisticated outlook to your living space. Having clear, glistening windows have enough benefits to give you incentive to keep them gleaming. Here are several of these:
It increases the durability of your windows
By regularly removing dirty water and acid accumulated on the surface by logu mazgāšana you can increase its durability. By ensuring that your window and its frame last longer, you will also be saving yourself a great deal of time and money that would otherwise have to be spent on maintenance.
It keeps the environment hygienic
The growth of mold in places around the house is a problem faced by many and regular cleaning of windows provides the ideal solution to this. It will prevent mold infestation which can cause allergies and other diseases if inhaled.
It allows natural light to enter
Houses mostly have large clear glass windows to allow infiltration of sunlight and dirty widows will lower the quality and amount of sunlight that enters. Repeated Window Washing prevents this. Having homes well-lit with sufficient natural light itself has many benefits. Following are some of these advantages of having natural light in homes:
- Natural light minimizes the need for electrically powered sources and thus cuts down on electricity bills.
- Sunlight is an important source of active vitamin D because it allows the skin to absorb this nutrient. Vitamin D makes cancer, weight gain and heart diseases less likely and makes bones stronger.
- It also reduces the probability of seasonal depression. Many are known to experience Seasonal Affective Disorder (depression according to seasons). Receiving regular sunlight makes this less likely.
- Receiving regular sunlight improves sleep patterns. Study has proven that natural light improves sleep and those who receive more of it sleep better.
- Natural lighting reduces the negative impact of fluorescent lighting on health. Unnatural compact fluorescent lighting, for some people, is known to elevate stress. Using these as a permanent source of light in your home also causes eye strain and migraines.
It can therefore be seen that clean windows and sufficient exposure to natural light play a significant part in not only the home-maintenance but also the health and hygiene of the inhabitants.